The Race will start at the bottom of Wilco Rd and consists of 6 turns traveling a total distance of 0.6 miles up Storm Hill
Competitors are split into 5 classes and will get at least 6 timed/competition runs up the hill
- Class 1 – NA 2.0 liter and less, FI up to 1.0 liter
- Class 2 – NA 2.1 – 3.9 liter, FI 1.1 – 1.9 liter
- Class 3 – NA 4.0 liter and up, FI 2.0 and up.
- Vintage – (trophies only, not for prizes, may dual enter in appropriate class)
- Drift – Prize awarded by a judge appointed by the EHC
- Exhibition – (Does not qualify for prizes)
Course Preview – In Car
The Empire Hill Climb is sanctioned by the SCCA® and follows SCCA HILL CLIMB RULES. Driver Information may be found at: https://timetrials.scca.com/pages/hillclimb from these rules are noted by a black bar to the left of the paragraph. The Empire Hill Climb Organizing Committee will work together with Detroit Region, SCCA to organize and conduct this event in accordance with SCCA rules.